Scottish Woodlands’ Growing Timber Insurance Scheme has been protecting woodlands throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland since 1975.
The policy has been developed over that time to provide comprehensive protection for woodland properties that includes the following:
- Fire (including lightening, earthquake, aircraft and explosion)
- Windthrow (optional)
- All forest crops
- Property Owners Liability
- Other woodland property (fences / walls / tracks / bridges etc)
- Extinguishing costs (including helicopter)
- Aerial photography and associated mapping (for claim evaluation)
- Felled timber
- Young trees on site pre-planting
- Debris removal costs
*subject to detailed conditions stated within the full policy wording documents of each Insurer.
Underwritten by ‘A’ rated Insurers and administered by forestry professionals, our policy has been developed by foresters for woodland owners. We aim to keep things simple, efficient and can provide you with the right sort of advice to ensure you hold appropriate levels of cover for your investment.
Existing policy holder? You can access additional contract details via the login portal using the login details recorded in your renewal or new policy cover letter.
Scottish Woodlands Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for non-investment insurance business only. Registration number 311867