We are currently looking to recruit a full time Technical Administrator to provide administrative support and assistance to the IT team within our Technical Department, based at our Head Office in Edinburgh.
- Administering a range of key IT support tasks including: -
- Starter and leaver procedures
- Procurement of ICT equipment
- Maintenance of its asset register
- Organisation of staff IT/GIS training initiatives
- Provide administrative support for the development of projects and other IT tools for corporate development;
- Provide support for staff with the use of IT tools and corporate IT systems;
- Support the delivery of corporate ICT policy and procedures;
- Assist in the delivery of agreed outputs within an agreed budget and timeframe;
- Maintenance of record keeping in an accurate manner and data back up as directed;
- Assist with other ad hoc ICT related tasks as and when required.
This is a busy and demanding role where you must have proven experience of working in a similar office environment. You will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel; be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and have the ability to manage and prioritise a varied administrative workload. You will be professional and confident in your approach to work, able to work to tight deadlines, be self-motivated and must be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
Applicants with previous experience in the Forestry sector or other land management practice is preferred but not essential. And whist previous experience in a technical support role is desired, training can be given to the right candidate.
In return, Scottish Woodlands offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. This includes pension scheme, life assurance, permanent health insurance, private healthcare and the opportunity for equity participation. The company has a unique structure and is 80% owned by staff. Applicants will also be given excellent personal and career development opportunities and will be part of a highly professional and motivated team.
Applications should be made in writing (stating current salary), along with CV. Please email: email@example.com