We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, driven and experienced PA/Office Administrator to join our busy and vibrant Fochabers Office, working closely with the Regional Manager and Technical Team. Providing a professional administrative service to our Technical team, this varied and challenging role can be changeable, so adaptability and flexibility is essential. You should be able to come in and hit the ground running and have a proactive and upbeat work ethic, taking pride and ownership in your role. You should be confident to work on your own and have the initiative to provide strong support to the daily running of the office.
The main duties include: -
- Providing a professional and confidential PA service to the Regional Manager including email and diary management.
- Direct administrative support to Regional Manager including managing files, documents, letters and other relevant information.
- Processing client invoices, managing finance queries and generating contractor payments for both our forest management and timber harvesting arms of the business.
- Administrative support to technical colleagues including basic duties such as copying, laminating, assisting with report writing and formatting.
- Responsibility for managing the office environment to high standards.
- Answering phone calls and greeting visitors. As the usual first point of contact to the business, acting in a pleasant, helpful and professional manner.
- Updating and maintaining paper and electronic records using inhouse systems.
- Other adhoc admin duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a PA/administrative role ideally in a similar or related industry; have experience of financial/accounting processing and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook. You will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills and will be able to manage and prioritise a varied workload. You will be professional, confident and flexible in your approach to work, able to work to tight deadlines, be self-motivated and show exceptional attention to detail. Being commercially aware, decisive and having the ability to grow with role is also essential.
Scottish Woodlands offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. This includes pension scheme, life assurance, private health care, and the opportunity for equity participation. The company has a unique structure and is 80% owned by staff. Applicants will also be given excellent personal and career development opportunities and will be part of a highly professional and motivated team. For more information on working with Scottish Woodlands or for details of information gathered during our recruitment process, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on the careers section of our Webpage.
For any questions related to this role or on the application process please email email@example.com
Applications should be submitted online through our Applicant Tracking System. To apply, click HERE