Scottish Woodlands Ltd is a leading forestry management company with a long tradition of serving forest owners and investors in Scotland and the rest of the UK. We provide a comprehensive range of forest, estate and land-related services underpinned by our in-depth market experience, knowledge base and commitment to quality. The business is largely employee owned, and this encourages a dedication and commitment to the highest standards of professionalism and customer focus. Our aim is to understand each client’s specific objectives and then to provide a service which is both flexible and personal.
We are currently looking to recruit part-time Office Administrator into our busy Castle Douglas Office, working closely with colleagues to provide a professional administrative service. The working hours will be Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 15.00. This is a varied role in which adaptability to change and flexibility is essential, the main duties include: -
- Support main administrative staff and Technical Team at Castle Douglas.
- Maintain the office environment to high standards.
- Account processing procedures and administration - invoicing/contractor payments/dealing with petty cash
- Updating and maintaining paper and electronic records using inhouse systems, specifically Capacity.
- Support for Management with basic duties such as copying, laminating, filing, report writing and formatting.
- Maintain company systems and procedures
- Maintain Sporting Leases.
- Other adhoc admin duties as required.
- Administration of accounts as required, staff liaison, client communication and dealing with other matters as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable experience in an administrative role, ideally in a similar industry. You will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and have strong interpersonal skills. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and will be able to manage and prioritise a varied administrative workload. You will be professional, confident and flexible in your approach to work, able to work to tight deadlines, be self-motivated and must be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
If you consider yourself to be a self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail, you are commercially aware and decisive then we want to hear from you!
In return, Scottish Woodlands offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. This includes pension scheme, life assurance, permanent health insurance, private healthcare and the opportunity for equity participation. The company has a unique structure and is 80% owned by staff. Applicants will also be given excellent personal and career development opportunities and will be part of a highly professional and motivated team. For more information on working with Scottish Woodlands or for details of information gathered during our recruitment process, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on the careers section of our Webpage www.scottishwoodlands.co.uk
To apply for this role please click APPLY HERE below.
We are an equal opportunities employer