We are currently looking to recruit part-time Administrative Assistant in our busy Melrose Office, working closely with colleagues to provide a professional administrative service. The Working hours will be Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 09.00 to 17.00 for a period of one year. This is a varied role in which adaptability to change and flexibility is essential, the main duties include:-
- Support main Administrative staff at Melrose.
- Maintain the office environment to high standards.
- Updating and maintaining paper and electronic records using inhouse systems, specifically Capacity.
- Support for Management with basic duties such as copying, laminating, report writing and formatting.
- Maintaining a small number of Stalking Leases.
- Other adhoc admin duties as required.
- Administration of accounts as required, staff liaison, client communication and dealing with other matters as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous administrative experience, ideally in a similar background be proactive and upbeat in your approach with a strong work ethic. You should be able to work as part of a team but also be comfortable to work on your own and have the initiative to provide strong support.
It is essential that you will are competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and have strong interpersonal skills. You will be trained in the specific company systems by the current office administrator on site as well as training provided off site. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and will be able to manage and prioritise a varied administrative workload.
If you consider yourself to be a self-motivator with exceptional attention to detail, you are commercially aware, decisive and have the drive to grow within your role then we want to hear from you!
In return, Scottish Woodlands offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. Applicants will also be given excellent personal and career development opportunities and will be part of a highly professional and motivated team. For more information on working with Scottish Woodlands or for details of information gathered during our recruitment process, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on the careers section of our Webpage www.scottishwoodlands.co.uk.
Applications should be made in writing (stating current salary), along with CV. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org