We are currently looking to recruit a Full-time Office Administrator into our busy Dumfries Office, working closely with colleagues to provide a professional administrative service. The working hours will be Monday to Friday from 9.00am - 5.00pm. This is a varied role in which adaptability to change and flexibility is essential, the main duties include: -
- Support other administrative staff and Technical Team in the Dumfries office.
- Maintain the office environment to high standards.
- Account processing procedures and administration - invoicing/contractor payments/dealing with petty cash.
- Updating and maintaining paper and electronic records using in-house systems, specifically Capacity.
- Support for Management with basic duties such as copying, laminating, filing, report writing and formatting.
- Maintain company systems and procedures
- Maintain Sporting Leases.
- Other adhoc admin duties as required.
- Administration of accounts, staff liaison, client communication and dealing with other matters as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable experience in an administrative role, ideally in a similar industry. You will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and have strong interpersonal skills. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and will be able to manage and prioritise a varied administrative workload. You will be professional, confident and flexible in your approach to work, able to work to tight deadlines, be self-motivated and must be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
If you consider yourself to be a self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail, you are commercially aware and decisive then we want to hear from you!
In return, Scottish Woodlands offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. This includes pension scheme, life assurance, permanent health insurance, private healthcare and the opportunity for equity participation. The company has a unique structure and is 80% owned by staff. Applicants will also be given excellent personal and career development opportunities and will be part of a highly professional and motivated team. For more information on working with Scottish Woodlands or for details of information gathered during our recruitment process, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
All our recruitment is carried out online through our Applicant Tracking System. As part of the application process, you will be required to upload a Cover Letter and your CV.
To apply for this role, please click HERE
If you have any queries regarding the application process or the role itself, please contact HR@Scottishwoodlands.co.uk