We currently have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Care Administrator to join our Landscaping team based in Edinburgh. Working as part of the Landscaping department, you will play an essential role in providing first-line support and assistance to our customers. In addition, you will also be responsible for the smooth and organised running of the customer care processes as well as other administrative tasks. This is a busy role in which prioritisation is key, the main duties include: -
- Deal with day to day issues both via telephone/e-mail /mail for both Customer Care and Landscaping enquiries;
- Deal with resolution of enquiries, dealing with enquiries and complaints and escalation where necessary;
- Assisting with large volume document mailings;
- Maintain Customer Care Database on a daily basis;
- Assist with debt recovery;
- Ensure relevant reports and accounts are received and entered onto relevant systems;
- Ensure that Site Inspection reports are received in a timely manner and updated to relevant systems;
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers to assist managers in commercial duties;
- General office management and secretarial duties and any other duties as required by the Landscaping Finance Manager and /or Divisional Head.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience working in a customer service environment, ideally in the Property Factor Sector, be proactive and upbeat in your approach with a strong work ethic. You should be able to work as part of a team but also be comfortable working on your own and have the initiative to provide strong support to the team.
It is essential that you are competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and have strong interpersonal skills. A knowledge of CPL Software would be beneficial to this role. You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and will be able to manage and prioritise a varied administrative workload.
If you want to work somewhere where you will be a valued member of a team, you consider yourself to be self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail and have the drive to perform in your role then we want to hear from you!
In return, Scottish Woodlands offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. This includes pension scheme, life assurance, permanent health insurance, private healthcare and the opportunity for share equity participation. The company has a unique structure and is 80% owned by staff. Applicants also have excellent personal and career development opportunities open to them and will be part of a highly professional and motivated team. For more information on working with Scottish Woodlands or for details of information gathered during our recruitment process, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice
All our recruitment is carried out online through our Applicant Tracking System. If you would like to apply, please click HERE and complete your online application. Please note, you will be required to upload your CV and Cover letter as part of the application process. For any queries, please email: email@example.com