We currently have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Care Administrator to join our Landscaping team based in Edinburgh. Working as part of the Landscaping department, you will play an essential role in providing first line support and assistance to our customers. In addition, you will also be responsible for the smooth and organised running of the customer care processes as well as other administrative tasks. This is a busy role in which prioritisation is key, the main duties include: -
- Deal with day to day issues both via telephone / e-mail / mail for both Customer Care and Landscaping enquiries;
- Deal with resolution of enquiries, dealing with enquiries and complaints and escalation where necessary;
- Assisting with large volume document mailings;
- Maintain Customer Care Database on a daily basis;
- Assist with debt recovery;
- Ensure relevant reports and accounts are received and entered onto relevant systems;
- Ensure that Site Inspection reports are received in a timely manner and updated to relevant systems;
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers to assist managers in commercial duties;
- General office management and secretarial duties and any other duties as required by the Customer Care Manager/Office Manager and /or Divisional Head.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience working in a customer service environment, ideally in a similar background, be proactive and upbeat in your approach with a strong work ethic. You should be able to work as part of a team but also be comfortable to work on your own and have the initiative to provide strong support to the team.
It is essential that you are competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and have strong interpersonal skills. You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and will be able to manage and prioritise a varied administrative workload.
If you want to work somewhere where you will be a valued member of a team, you consider yourself to be self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail and have the drive to perform in your role then we want to hear from you!
In return for your commitment, Scottish Woodlands offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
For more information on working with Scottish Woodlands or for details of information gathered during our recruitment process, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on the careers section of our Webpage.
Applications should be made in writing, along with CV. Please email: email@example.com