Specialist Ground Clearance
Scottish Woodlands is actively engaged in ground clearance and mulching contracts for a variety of major Civils Projects, including the Beauly Denny Powerline upgrade, several windfarm developments and other hydro-schemes and construction sites.
Our expertise and practical experience encompasses:
- Surveying and marking out roadlines and turbine bases with GPS technology
- Tree felling and whole tree harvesting
- Removing residues from site
- Mulching sites - uneconomic timber or environmental factors
- Stump harvesting – for bio-energy and for Civils works
- CDM Regulations, acting as Principal Contractor
- Ensuring environmental and health and safety best practice
For further information on our services, please contact Craig Nimmo, General Manager Utilities.
General Manager Utilities:
Telephone: +44 (0)1738 621708